Paper
February 17, 2009 @ 1:29 PM
Denial. That was the state i was in for the past year. I was living in a lie.
I needed answers,you were there but I wasn't. But somehow,whenever I'm with you my heart leaves the pain behind and I was able to smile. Everyday,it ease up just a little. But what happens when I'm alone. I start to wonder,of our past,our journey then I lost myself. She was something I had to deal with on my own. Nobody,not my closest friends,my family or even you knew exactly what I went through.
She tore me apart,so much so that I keep telling myself that I've moved on. Even I told you the same thing. I thought by doing so,I would eventually be able to but I was wrong. I thought I don't need you to help me,I thought I could get through this on my own.
Only when I had to face the truth in the eye, that I knew I couldn't. I was so afraid of not getting the answers I wanted,but you changed that. I had to go through the same pain again but now,I can safely say that I have indeed moved on.
I am happier now,I can smile without having to deal with the ache. I can be around you without having to worry about what's going to happen next. I managed to let myself go and focus on what we have now than to worry about what the future might look like.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment