February 16, 2009 @ 10:56 PM
Today was my last day of work. Well,not officially. I enjoy working there,very much.
So,work was okay today. Nothing interesting happened,except for the nearly sold out Coldplay tixs.
I mean we only started selling the tickets today and by half of the day,more than half the tixs were sold.
Hey,i thought we're in a freaking recession??? What happened to scrimp and save???

Besides that,there wasn't much to do. I swear would have start swatting flies if Quennie wasn't there. Okay,sounds drastic but Liza was busy and there was no one to entertain me. But luckily Q came in time. But she arrive with sore feets. Haha. She had to go to an orientation today,but she alighted at the wrong MRT station,thus she had to walk for 20 mins to the designated place with a 4 inch heels. Haha. And i think she tried to get back at me by buying me drinks,lots of drinks. I swear,it can make me pee off my pants,but i didn't lar.
Anyway,Q i'll see you soon okay? Please don't forget me when you're posted to Sembawang and when you are planning to go back to China,please buy me a souvenir. Heehee. I will miss your little laugh and the way you try to describe things with your drawings or your sound-effects which weirdly enough i could understand.

Well,i should go off now. Need my beauty sleep. ohh, & i met Ain today. I miss like nuts,so much to talk about but so little time. Next time okay Ain,i'll make sure of it. Love you.
&Baby i missed you so.
0 comments: leave a comment