my darling.
February 14, 2009 @ 6:43 PM


Let’s imagine,the two of us,walking aimlessly,holding hands and holding our breaths every other moment,and let our hearts do the talking with the sun setting before our very eyes. Fantasy,yes they are mine to hold on to.

Back to reality,Baby came to pick me up,waited for me at the car park to be exact. As usual i was late. But i said sorry with the power of my kiss. Haha. Baby surprise me with a bouquet of white roses made out of clay,which made me smile from ear to ear. I’m glad it was made out of clay ‘cause real one would die in my hands & i won’t want that to happen. We went off to have lunch which was very nice. Baby took the most simplest thing, one that i would usually throw away, and turn it into the most sweetest thing. I can help but to smile all the way through lunch. After that,we went off to Lavender to buy smth for his bike &soon after we rode off to Lot 1. Sadly it has to end there ‘cause Baby has family commitments to attend to. I wish,so hard that it could be longer but..family comes first. I understand.
Well,that’s how i spend my ‘Saturday’. I hope you guys had a great ‘Saturday’ too.
Baby thank you for everything today,yesterday and tomorrows. Wherever you are,whatever you're doing,just know that i will always love you & when things get hard,let me share the pain with you. Let me hold your hand and be your listening ear. I LOVE YOU BABYLOVE.
0 comments: leave a comment