February 11, 2009 @ 10:21 PM



Finally,I had my nails done today.
So exciting,I've been wanting to get it done since like forever.
The last time I ever let someone else do my nails was for prom,
thanks to Kakak (Baby's sister).
So since its my day off,why not pamper myself with an express manicure.& when it was all done,I was very very pleased with it and rode the bus to Aunt's place with such glee.
Yes,imagine a petite little girl admiring her nails like it was there for the first time.
Believe me, I kept glancing at it every now and then like it was covered with diamonds.
Yes,that is how excited I am. You might thing I'm loony,but what to do. Deal with it.
I'm too lazy to bore anyone about today since nothing interesting happened 'cause its the same old same old whenever I met Md Haziq. But Baby always takes time to listen to my bull. Other than Aunt's place,I didn't go anywhere else,my mind was glued to thoughts about my darling Baby.


blah blah blah.


So here i am,just finish talking to Baby about random stuffs but I have to stay awake,waiting for Abi to pass me Baby's ATM card.
Ohh,i miss Nurdinah Farhanah and Muhd Nur Asyraf.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment