Cheers.
March 19, 2009 @ 2:54 PM



I watched some cheer videos at youtube yesterday and it made me realise how much I missed cheering. I miss those training sessions with the mates,their funny little antics and how we would get on each other's nerves and laugh about it later. I miss being tossed around every time we tried something new where Indri and I would be the main 'flying' guinea pigs. Haha. Oh, I miss flying.

I always look forward to a great time when I'm with them. I miss our time training hard together for a competition/performance. I miss the times where we'd hold hands and pray each time before we step onto the competition mat, where our hearts would beat as one with anticipation, and those adrenaline rush each time our feet step on the competition mat and the get into position waiting for the song to start.

And each time the song starts all our stage fright would be gone and all we could think about is having fun and let everything fall in place. Even if some of the stunts were unsuccessful,we would cheer each other on. And each time we would leave the competition mat with such satisfaction. Win or lose, we always have great time.

To sum it up, I miss being a cheerleader.

*Sonix, let's get together sometime and reminisce about the fun times we had with each other,okay? I love you all. ♥
(edited)

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment