Ecstasy
March 22, 2009 @ 7:18 PM
Yesterday, I went bowling with family and Baby at Jurong. I insisted that Baby joined us, cause its been a long time since I bowled and my bowl-ness was rusty. Ironically, I did better than my brother for my first few tries, he got the 0/0, the 'boobs' I called it. *laughs. But my luck and my enthusiasm was short-lived. Baby bowled for me half way through the first game and we managed to beat Dad. *laugh,in your face Dad. (kidding). In the second game, I bowled 20% of the time and the rest was done by either Baby or my brother and when its time for the last game, I was out. Therefore whenever it was my turn either Baby or my brother would bowl for me. After that family and I went for supper at McD's whilst Baby went home cause he can't be home late. Overall, I had a great yesterday with family and Baby.



On the other hand, my Sunday isn't that great. My head throbs incessantly and it still does, it hurts whenever I turn/look to my left and now I'm nauseous. Blagh. I'm sick to my stomach and Panadols doesn't make it any better at all. Double blagh. I'm tired, I want to sleep now. Bye.

*Will post Baby's POP photo's soon & I'm still waiting for our next B&J's date my dear.
0 comments: leave a comment