March 5, 2009 @ 8:13 PM
DELILAH.

I woke up to the morning shrieking of old ladies seemingly talking at the void deck. Yes, void deck aunties can be very loud, given the choice that I live on the second storey.

Well,upon reading Syam's recent post about friendship,it suddenly hit me. The truth has position itself in my brain and clear my eyes from my own delusion. There was so much truth in that post & it was up to me to believe it or not.

I miss waking up to the early morning,getting ready to meet my friends before heading to school together,those occasional morning talks on the cold classroom floors,those idling moments whenever there's no teachers or lesson.

The warm comforts of that seem to be fading away slowly. Other than occasional meet-ups,everyone seems to be busy & time seems so short. Soon the next phase of after post-secondary holidays will start and everyone will walk on their own strings of line.

To make matters worst,I'm getting tired of it. So much so that sooner later, no matter how much I don't want to give up, I would not even try to bother anymore.

Whatever happened to the ones who would always call or text me, just to know how I'm doing and then talk for hours about random stuffs or the ones who would tell me everything that happened every now & then or the ones who would try so hard to convince me that everything would stay the same no matter what?

What ever happen to all that?

*if you feel bad after reading this post,don't bother.
i love you still.
0 comments: leave a comment