March 6, 2009 @ 7:00 PM
TRUTH HURTS BUT A LIE'S WORST.

Its that sucky feeling again. I hate it. Why? I'm tired,exhausted,beat. Stop it,stop it with the lies. Instincts or whatevershit,just make the messy feeling go away.

Tell me,what is love? Who is love? Why does it burn? Help me love myself again,help me love you 'cause everything seem so bleak now. Where is the f*cking light at the end of the tunnel? And why is it so hard to get a grip on trust?

I thought you went away,for good. 'Cause for once I was happy, I was on top of the world. Why d'you have to come back and haunt me when I'm awake, still, and make me cry just so I can fall asleep? Its hard finding it all bittersweet.

Why would you make my heart go faster every time it skips a beat, making me so sick to my stomach? You build me up so high and crash me down so hard on the cold hard ground?

Just once let me scream till my throat's sore,till my lungs run out of air and till my fears disappear? 'Cause everytime I want to,you pull me back.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment