March 11, 2009 @ 4:15 PM



Friends.

After what I've been through,what I've struggled with lately, I'm beginning to see things clearly. Baby,you were always there for me, all the way through & I can never thank you enough. I love you.

One thing came after another leaving me with so much doubt and letting me learn at the same time. This time, I didn't let Baby in the situation that much. I'm sorry but I know he'd be worried and I don't want him to. Maybe I just need to sort this out on my own.

Maybe its just another phase, I don't know, or maybe this is just the way its suppose to be. But I hope it'll pass soon & let me move on. I don't want to lose anything/anyone but I guess I have to let it go, somehow, cause it gives me goosebumps everytime I think about it.

Perhaps the answer is right here, infront of me and I'm just not seeing it. Not because I don't want to because I'm afraid to. I don't know, everything's just messed up.

Oh dear God, tell me, should I stick around for more?

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment