Apology
March 13, 2009 @ 6:15 PM

Lies Schmies. I've moved on & I'm doing fine really,my dear. I can jolly well handle the truth. You had the chance to tell me but you chose not to. Don't you think I'd find out sooner or later & wouldn't it hurt a little less?
I know you're trying to protect me and trying not to hurt me but wouldn't it be better that I'd hear it from you than to find out on my own? I'm trying to let you see that I do trust you a whole lot and you're free to do whatever but recurring from the past incident we went through with her,no webs are allowed to be spin. I'm sorry.

My dear friends, I'm sorry if I hurt you in my previous post. But that's just the brutal truth. Just know that I always love you all and I treasure our friendship. Once again,apology.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment