Velvet Road
March 14, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
Saturday, I had no plans initially so I bugged Mum to go to the Sports & Lifestyle warehouse sale but she won't budge. Grr. And I ended up going there with Baby,Pinky and Din. We got lost trying to find where the hell the place is. (sigh & we call ourselves Singaporeans).

There isn't much there but the prices of Adidas/Puma/Nike Bags, watches and all are a freaking bargain. (thank you recession,but be over soon.) I have to constantly remind myself that I'm there to get myself the needed school shoe. Ohh,controlling the urge to buy the things there ain't easy at all. But I'm on a tight budget this month. What to do.

Thus, I bought a black Puma shoe. I wanted another design but there wasn't any in my size. Curses my tiny feet. If only feet would grow a tinsy bit for all the eating. Not only can I easily find sizes but it gives me a reason to shoe shop. Haha.

We went for dinner after that, dined at this cafe which I don't even know what its called. I ordered fish porridge and they gave me rice and soup combined. You call that porridge,mother-eff you. After dinner,we made our way to my void deck,chilled before going home.

Ohh,yesterday while watching Survivor, I tasted blood in my mouth. Before I knew it, I was spitting blood. No,I'm not internally bleeding or whatsoever,I think. I guess my gums just decided to bleed for no reason. But I hope nothing's wrong with me, eg: few months back I suffered incessant headaches and sharp chest pains. There was also a time where it started out as stomach cramp but the pain escalated till I couldn't move. I wonder what's the problem is but yet I refuse the doctor. -_- .

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment