March 30, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
Went to register for school today. I was like a lost puppy, it was all just so confusing. Thank GOD Ain accompanied me. We went back and forth 'cause I forgot to withdraw cash to buy the uniforms. *no comments on the uniform* 'cause if not, it will be a friggin' long post.

It still hasn't dawn on me yet that in a few weeks time, I'm gonna be in a new school, new environment. I'm excited but at the same time I'm petrified. Its all mixed up together like a concoction gone wrong.

Met Dinah and Achap soon after, went to town. Eat, took pictures, went window shopping at Paragon, checked out some shops for Ain's shoe and a little fun at Toys 'R' Us. *alien voice*. Next was Heeren,window shopped some more, Achap bought A Flesh Imp Tshirt, walk around, went to Cineleisure. Ate ice-cream, took some more pictures then its going home time.

I was tired, nonetheless. Then Baby came over, spend some time with him and that's about it.

*photos will soon be updated, both the Sentosa outing and Town outing.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment