April 1, 2009 @ 3:15 PM

ANY SIGNS OF LOVE?

I'm not sure whether I should be furious or hurt right now. What the hell is wrong with you? Just when I thought that you've repent and try to make our relationship work, you decide to turn the ship around.

My God Dad, what is it that you want? I gave you a chance to mend our strained relationship and just when I thought things are starting to get better you decide to pull the trigger. I'm tired of picking up your slack, I know Mum is but she's your wife. You did things I find it hard to comprehend. I know I have no right to be rude to you but I have the right to feel hurt, to feel angry. You blame me for your mistakes and the words that you speak pierced through me like a knife. Have you ever stop and think that what you say or do will affect me? Or to just pause and think of the consequences of your actions? You may have three children but I'm your only daughter, doesn't that count for something? You put all your attention to Iman, and seem to forget about us(ijad & I). Have you ever thought of what we need or what we want? I know we have the choice whether we want to confide in you or not, but did you ever gave us a chance to choose? I don't know D, I'm tired of it. I tried but you just made me gave up.

♥ Sorry may be the hardest word but Forgiving is still the hardest thing to do.
0 comments: leave a comment