April 28, 2009 @ 7:14 PM
Banana-rama.
L.O.V.E
Group photo

Pikachu

Kangaroo

Humai, Myself, Diana & Doraemon


Ain & 'her' Zac Efron. haha.

Ellisya(myself), Ain, Maisarah and Jia Wei

We're suppose to report to school at 8am today instead of 12pm because there's a talk with the principal at ITE Macpherson and we have to be there. As usual,we were never early nor on time. *laughs. Took attendance, board the bus and off to Macpherson. Half way through the talk I slept and I was in the second row some more, you can imagine how many people at the back might have doze off. Class in the afternoon were cancelled, for our class that is. Ayn had to return back to Bishan for lessons. Poor Ayn.

Therefore, some of us went to City Plaza to have lunch at Arnold's. Overall it was okay. I had a great time, the food was great and the company was awesome. Went mindlessly and aimlessly walking in TKC waiting for the rain to stop or at least drizzle. Some left half way due to certain commitments while the rest headed to Bugis and, well just....

Went to Iluma, the newly opened shopping mall at Bugis. Walk around, took some crazy pictures as you can see above then its time to go home. I was tired. Bf came over to my place cause I miss him and I'm missing him again.
And now, I want to go and finish up my assignments. Bye.

0 comments: leave a comment