May 1, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
School is draining every bit of me and soon I'll shrivel up like a prune. Not that I am complaining or whatnot but seriously, take a look at my timetable and you would know why. However, the company in school is awesome.

I had a bucket of laughs yesterday. Like all my tiny laugh-lings have been behaving quitely all this while and decided to let loose yesterday. I laughed myself the whole day through, entertaining my friends.

At night, I met Kak Desi, Razak, Show and his friend and we lepak at this void deck. I had a ball with them, I always do everytime, with Green Tea bottles everywhere. Bf came later. The only thing missing was Nowreen syg and Blueberry Tea. *laughs.

What a great way to end April, and for those who had a sucky April, I hope May will be the better month. Cause' right now, I started my first of May with a bloody right eye thanks to my bloody contact lens.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment