May 13, 2009 @ 9:35 PM

Fatigue.

I went to school looking like a zombie. I was tired you see. My body is still adapting to the timing of school. Unlike secondary school where I have to wake up at 6am almost everyday, my current timetable has timing even I find it hard to comprehend. One day we start at 8 in the morning and the next we start at 12 noon. Tell me how to adapt?

School was okay today. Had Sports & Wellness which not surprisingly drained my energy. I was like a leaking pipe today, having to constantly replenish myself. The weather is a b*tch too. I think I burned a few pounds walking home under that treacherous weather.

We watched The Pursuit of Happiness during LPD today. Cool movie, quite funny but moving at the same time. I believe the purpose for watching that movie during LPD means that we have to figure out something regarding our life, but I was too dehydrated to think.

I reached home, completely shagged. Threw my bag on my bed, do all the necessities and I hit the sofa.

On a random note, I miss Dinah & Achap. Meet me soon guys,please. *puppy dog eyes*
0 comments: leave a comment