May 15, 2009 @ 3:10 PM
TGIF.

I need some sleep. Long hours of school has drained most of my sugar level and assignments/projects are piling up like there's no tomorrow. I just want the holidays to start soon so I can sleep in all I want.

Had a debate on "Singapore is ungracious" few days back and I have to say, I somehow agree to that statement to a certain extent. Mere examples of ungracious behaviour that will make you feel uncomfortable? Just board the trains. There will be abundant examples.

Recounting from hours earlier when I was in the train going back home, a group of MINDEF (kids with special needs) boarded the train, a priority seat opposite the one I was sitting at was empty, I gave up mine and moved few seats down but then came a perfectly looking healthy woman who rushed to the empty P. Seat and sat there staring at the kids. Bear in mind there were empty seats down her aisle. I was affronted but I got over it.

Just when I thought my ride home was getting smoother, a man boarded the train and sat next to me. He smelt like someone who hasn't bathe for days. Luckily the next stop was mine. Trying hard not to looking so retch, I made it out of the train alive. *laughs.

Okay now, I want a nap.
Boyfriend, I miss you. *muah.
0 comments: leave a comment