May 22, 2009 @ 8:58 PM
Permanent.

Forgive me for my broken promises.

I thought I was strong enough to make it through today, to put up that brave front no matter how much I'm breaking inside because of my own mistake, just so that they would not pry.

But while trying to run away from it all, I broke down. I can't keep it together no matter how hard I held on.

I hate the thought that I could wake up without you in my life, I could not imagine not having you in my life.

I'm sorry I pushed you away. I'm sorry I made you so sick and tired of everything we ever had. I'm sorry I made you lose all hopes you ever had in me, in this relationship

Countless times, you said that you're sick and tired of helping me figure things out but this is our thing, our relationship, our happiness and we can't move on from this if we decided to figure this on our own.

So I ask, oh God is this some way for me to take his place?

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment