June 14, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
fishpaste.

F U L LY R E D E E M E D. Put that in your head, comprehend it. Once you know what it means, put it to good use and stop asking stupid obvious questions. When it is clearly stated there that it is fully redeem, it means there is no more redemption!

Sometimes, no its most of the time, the customer at my work place can really piss me off but too bad in that line of work you have to be patient. I don't know, maybe its just me or maybe they are just plain, well, stupid.

And there is this regular patron, today she came trying to redeem something but everything was finished, there was nothing left to give away, and she keeps asking us why we can't just replenish the stock, why must it be first come first serve, isn't it unfair for customers, all those illogical questions. After explaining it to her, she asks the same question again. She was bloody hell picking on my nerves, so I asked Ken to handle her before I jump off from the counter and strangle her.

I'm sorry if I bore you with my sadistic rants but the three minutes you spent reading this post can never be replaced.

auf Wiedersehen.
0 comments: leave a comment