June 19, 2009 @ 2:11 PM
ISB Outing.

Yesterday was the ISB outing to Sentosa. It was alright, I had a great time. A good bonding session with the class. As usual we settled down pretty late. I was supposed to meet Jannah at Jurong East at 9 am but ended up meeting at 9.30 am. Baby lar, he wanted to send me to Jurong but he was late.

Meet with the class at 10.30 am, took some crazy pics while waiting for the rest of the class.
Skip skip skip.

Reached the designated picnic place at Tanjung beach rather late due to certain circumstances (only few of the ISB's knew) but all was well soon after. I changed and I ate. I drank a lot too because the weather was hot and I was dehydrated. We played games, fun. We did crazy stuff, took tonnes of pictures.

My favourite part of the day? The quiet game with Humai, Ziee, Raley and I. Awesome. I was the first to lose, cause' knowing me, its hard enough for me to be silent for ONE minute let alone TEN.

End of the day, I met my babyboyfriend at Vivo, had Ben & Jerry's, stargazed, met up with some of the girls again and then Baby sent me home.

Pictures will be up soon once I've gotten it from Humai.

auf Wiedersehen.
0 comments: leave a comment