June 26, 2009 @ 7:03 PM
Hopes & Dreams = B U L L C R A P T

I was pissed, wait no. I was fuming. But you were indifferent. I tried so hard with reasons but maybe just not hard enough for you. I fell hard too but yet again it was not hard enough for you. I tried to please you albeit everything it put me through however it seems I'm never good enough, not for you at least.

Right now, it seems to me that its no longer worth it to hope because from what I'm seeing, hoping is the very first step to disappointment. I had enough disappointment, I want to stop hoping but it seems safer than just talking to you.

I cannot read you, even after all this years, I can never read you like a book and you can't read me either, maybe because I keep changing the pages, the lines.

On another note, Rest In Peace Michael Jackson.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment