June 26, 2009 @ 7:48 PM
Popcorn & Hotdogs

I watched Transformers; Revenge of the Fallen today with Baby and Hairul. Watched the first screening at Lot 1.

It was well, mediocre. I would say worth the money spent on. Better effects than the first, better plot, awesome actor and actress. heehee. It was nicely balanced out, a combination of suspense, humour, tear-filled moments and love.

I'd watched it again and so would Baby I guess since he is head over heels in love with Megan Fox. But then again, who wouldn't be. She's hot, verrry hot.

After movie, Baby and Hairul went off for their Friday prayers while I ran a little errand at Lot 1. Met them back again for lunch, chilled and I went home. Met them again in the afternoon, at my void deck, chilled, then they went off.

Might be meeting 2/3 of the geng tomorrow, Baby and Razak could not be there because of family commitments and work commitments respectively.
0 comments: leave a comment