June 24, 2009 @ 9:03 PM
Pastel.



Okay, at times the title of a post has got nothing to do with what I'm sharing/discussing/ranting/complaining or time-wasting about.

I've missed that little munchkin so so much, hence I took the chance to meet him just now. Good old times. Those chubby cheeks always gets me. I taught him numbers using his fingers today and he only remembers up to TWO. I also taught him how to draw lines and he taught me how to draw eyeballs. *laughs. I had a great time with him, despite the fact that I may be talking about A and he would be talking about B. Yes, he has a very inquisitive mind.

Ohh and he is afraid of my babyboyfriend because, he is one overly-dramatic boy and very jealous. Once he ask my aunt,his mom to bite my boyfriend and won't talk to me the whole day. He hates it when I spent more time talking to my babyboyfriend than him. Okay,enough about Md Haziq.

I met the girls today to discuss about our CMB project, TOP SECRET! *laughs. They came all the way to Lot 1 just for me. So sweet of you girls. Till the next meeting, girls. I would elaborate some more but I'm very tired.

That's all for now folks. auf Wiedersehen.
0 comments: leave a comment