June 23, 2009 @ 2:23 PM
Infinite Space.
I've said it once & I'm saying again. Sometimes, I hate the way my brain works. At times I wonder if its just a soft squishy wavy intestine-liked squashed together, protected by, practically, skin & bones. Okay, morbid much. Or are they filled with little minions shaped like those Lego figurines seated behind a computer desk deciding my every move?

The ones that decide what my next move will be, what words will I speak of, how I decipher the things I see and hear and how will it trigger my imaginative mind. Perhaps they are the ones making me so paranoid about things and the ones who let those butterflies fly around freely in my stomach and the ones that makes my heart beat so hard, it thuds.


Or perhaps they are the ones that makes me think about things that I shouldn't have, the ones that trigger my emotion.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment