June 22, 2009 @ 1:37 PM
Strawberry Smoothie.


I am tired. I am shagged. I am very tired. I had a rough day at work yesterday and I had tough time sleeping. Did I mention I hate bloody work yesterday?

I won't elaborate. I met Mohamad Khairel aka show aka spiderpig yesterday after work. He needed my help. We bought some stuff then head down to a void deck and start our attempt as artist.

Waited for my babyboyfriend to come. Show said I was paranoid when Baby was 45 mins late. Who wouldn't be when Baby said that he would reach in 15mins time. Okay enough. So we sat and we talk. They talk about cars, bike and ghost while I turned on my selective hearing.

Am so glad that I am not working today, tomorrow, the next day and the next day. You get it. But I am not at all happy that I am alone at home.

Okay, I want to bathe and watch more telly.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment