infamy
August 28, 2009 @ 9:22 PM
Tell all your friends.

Everybody wishes to turn back time, undo their mistakes, make everything all right again. Put everything in perspective, of their own. But we jolly well know that there is no such remote on life where we can just hit rewind or the pause button at our favorite parts. No matter how much we wanted it to. So let's just move on with life.
Sorry to rain on your parade my dear readers.

black & white Pictures, Images and Photos

Next in line. They say hope is a prayer, but is it really? Because I'm tired of hoping when all I've got in return are the giant slapsticks of disappointment. I'm at the verge of giving up, giving up on all of my hopes I had because apparently it seems like nothing is worth the point anyway. The cage is getting too crowded. It's getting harder and harder to breathe but yet I'm still standing tall (*coughs), letting or yet trying to let things fall into place.

Give time some time, they say. I say time has had enough time. Its time for answers.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment