hungover
August 27, 2009 @ 8:03 PM
Forever is gone.

Runaway balloons Pictures, Images and Photos

Today was cold, literally. Air-conditioning in every class. Had photography meeting today which was redundant for me because honestly, I've lost all hope in that club. If I get kicked out, it wouldn't bother me at all. Things are getting so insane lately and life is so hectic, photography is the last thing on my mind.

I'm angry but at the same time I feel like crying. So much is going on and it made school look like a breeze. I go to school, drag is a more likely word. I paint a smile and I laugh for the sake of a brighter day. But the insanity doesn't fade away that easily.

People tell me I'm just too paranoid. Maybe they are right. But I know why I'm so jittery, I know why I have sleepless nights. Just that I'm too guarded to tell, so don't ask.

Ma dropped a bombshell on us during dinner and that made me came to a decision that will certainly affect my life from now on. It may seem like a mistake since I'm still just 18, technically but whatever the consequences are, I'll find ways to deal with it. I can't always depend on Baby, he has had enough on his plate already.

To you: I know you've been busy and work tires you out, so I understand for the recent pause of our late night convo(s). I love you.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment