joystick
August 23, 2009 @ 9:21 PM
You just crossed the line.

Damn it, you just crossed the line, the line I drew so faintly because I see no purpose of you in my life. The line that was meant especially for you. You just have to cross it. Why? So that you can prove your so-called self, the real you? Let me tell you something, I don't need you to prove anything to me because you are nothing in my life. Seriously, we were never friends to begin with.

Why do you care so much what I think about you and then trying to act all tough saying that my ignorance towards you is childish. Why do you care who I bitch about or why I want to act like a bitch in the first place when I don't even care about you at all. I don't care how you want to lead your life, I don't care how you want to carry yourself, I don't care about your way of thinking and I certainly don't care who the real you is or are. So why do you need to be bothered by me?

Oh, c'mon. If you think the secondary school days were filled with drama, then you certainly don't know what's in store for you out there. I just went through the same drama weeks ago and I do not wish to go through it again, esp not with you. Claiming that talking shit behind people's back is not your thing when you're doing it in the first place. I'm still amused that you uses your secondary school days as a joke when so many of us has move on with life.

Here's an eye opener, move on and STOP dwelling on the past. People had moved on, you should too.


Just to be clear, ISB-ians, this has nothing to do with you.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment