August 22, 2009 @ 11:57 AM
Some things we don't talk about.

I just finished reading the awesomely written book Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult and I'm currently addicted to Kelly Clarkson's ; Already Gone. Somehow it felt that those two were inter-connected. Then again it may just be my imagination. Change of Heart is a must read. One of my favs by Jodi Picoult. Not your average predictable book.

Yesterday was so exhausting. I had to go down all the way to the east side for an interview which took like what, 30 minutes of my time? When I've spent like an hour getting there, with so much agony. Ah, what heck. Still the interview when fairly well, nothing nerve wrecking.

I have to thank Dee though, for taking time to accompany me and entertain me in my most random times and to Baby as well for taking time to come all the way down to pick me up.

"you're gonna wished you had me."


Photobucket
0 comments: leave a comment