a mean cycle
August 20, 2009 @ 9:39 PM
When you let love down.

We can't deny the fact that everything is changing. My girlfriend plus Achap has all been busy with their own life, including myself. I miss them an awful lot but just saying 'IMYs' won't make things better. Efforts make it worth the while, and we all know how inevitable it is to drift apart, just that we get so caught up in our so called new life that we just rather talk about it than do something about it.

You keep changing, I don't want to not know you anymore.


I used to have a best friend whom I found so unexpectedly. Then I lost her, till now I can never find one that can ever be on the same par as she is as a best friend. Seeing her now with someone new whom she called best friend, surprisingly feels awkward. The funny thing is, it been nearly a decade when I lost 'her' and yet I can still feel the lost.

I don't own a best friend now, I try not to. Even though some times I wish I did. I don't want to lose another if I do. It hurts too much, the lost i mean. Plus I think nowadays, the word best friend is over-used.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment