paranoia
August 19, 2009 @ 8:17 PM
Beautiful black butterflies.

Photobucket

I think my paranoia is hitting in, again. This can get real bad. It will lead to sleepless nights, lots of thinking, brain gets too tired but somehow the body won't.

This couldn't have come at a better time. My exams are coming and I'll need the focus, the energy and the rest I can get. Right now, my heart is beating so fast and my stomach is churning so hard. Here it goes again. My breathing is getting heavier now. This is not good,not good at all.

I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen here, something unexpected, its always this way. Dear God, can you show me in some other way, I don't like it this way.

I just cried in front of Baby for no apparent reason just now, this means it has sank in. I may be an emotional wreck tmr, so girls if anything odd happens, just don't mind me. This is like a transition just that it gets harder every time. May be its the stress. Or not.

Paranoia = Sleepless nights = Terrible wreck/ Insomnia

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment