August 5, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
Pretty face & the ugly truth.


My laughing gases in school plus Nadiah, Maisarah and Azreen who are not in the picture. They are the ones who kept me true in school and help me restrain myself from hurting people, if you know what I mean. I had the most of fun in school whenever I'm around them. They are like my comfort zone.

Especially now when some of the people are getting so freaking irritating, FUCKING IRRITATING I tell you! Pardon me for my French, but come on.

You keep saying you've had enough, saying all kind of shits, trying to be so indirect. If you really meant what you said then you wouldn't dwell on it anymore and if you're brave enough to insult me then please pick up your balls and say it to my face. Oh please, I've had all sorts of people saying all kind of shits behind my back so its not surprising to me at all, because we all know how easy it is to judge and hate someone in an instant. Stop screaming around acting like some kind of 5 year old trying to get all sorts of attention. Then again, maybe that is your motive, to get all that unnecessary attention and letting others pick up your slack. Don't you know that its a disgrace. To some of us who are sane enough its very insulting. You do the math dear, where will all that get you?

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment