painkillers
August 6, 2009 @ 8:09 PM

Regarding my previous post, to whoever that feels the sting, I am not going to be sorry. Yes,I AM NOT! If you know your conscience is clear then you have nothing to worry about. All this drama is over rated and the only reason I'm reacting is because it's getting very annoying day by day. It's stepping on my last nerves but I'm patient enough to know that worrying about this little fragments of life shittiest side is a waste of time. I live my life the way I wanted it to be, I can cry if I want to, I can laugh if I want to and I can and will do whatever I want. I don't need you to worry about that.

Plus this is my space so respect it like I respect yours. I can and will rant bout anything I want, it does not concern you. Leave this space if you want to because I DON'T CARE!

Moving on, today was like mentally exhausting for me, but then again I'm always mentally exhausted come Thursday. Had lunch with the girls at PHut, laughing here and there. Entertaining Humai's crazy antics. Tomorrow is like a waste of time going to school. Four hours of doing basically nothing but unfortunately. Blagh! But I will be meeting Atiq tomorrow, maybe. Weekends are fully booked, might be going out and spend some time with Baby then will head off to granny's place. Come Sunday, we will be celebrating her birthday which is supposedly today with a small family gathering. Steamboat baybeh! Can't wait to meet my beloved cousin and the rest of the family.

And before I go off, here's to Dad & Granny!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO! I love you both even though I don't always say it.
0 comments: leave a comment