August 1, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
Saturday Night.




time check: 10.04pm

Home early this Saturday night. I went to Baby's this afternoon, chilled before he sent me home. Got home, got ready, had an impromptu photo shoot whilst waiting for Baby to come and pick me up. We went on to visit his grandmother today, his ever so cute grandmother and aunt. While eating the ever so spicy but nice dish his grandmother made, she talked about the nenek keropok and all other sorts of whatnot. I was scared of course, you know me. But I managed not to squeal. After lunch cum dinner we chilled for awhile, talk to his grandma then its off to meet his friends. Blah blah blah, he sent me off before heading to his friend's kenduri.

Md Haziq was at my place when I reached home. Miss that little munchkin who never seem to grow in size. As usual, I had a fun when he's around. Here's something I find very funny.

translated.

haziq: cha, there's so many guitar. (pointing to the bag filled with my dad's soccer balls)
me: huh? guitar? ball lar.
haziq: ah, ball. what lar icha! ball lar not guitar.
(insinuating that i was wrong)
me: ahh? okay lar. sorry sorry. my fault. (still trying not to burst into laughter)
0 comments: leave a comment