still lovedrunk
August 3, 2009 @ 9:01 PM
Blurry eyes & Hot sweat.

Photobucket
Work was hilarious yesterday, laughed non-stop and reached home feeling shagged. Needless to say, I laughed my ass off the whole week through. Sampai semput eh Jannah? haha. This does not include the geng, if we were to meet, I'm sure I'll be short of breath too.

Not surprisingly, I started my day, well, laughing. Thanks to the girls. Good way to start the morning aye? What is also not surprising about Mondays are the dry as ever lessons. It may not bore me to death but it bore me enough to get me to sleep, which I know I'm not suppose to. Then waking up to join the laughing. Sometimes I wonder where in hell do I get all that energy to continue laughing and do all sorts of crazy whatnot with the girls even after hours of school.

Nothing special happen in school today, just the usual. Except that ite bishan decided to open up a cheer squad, in which I was seriously contemplating whether or not I should sign up. But in the end I decided not to. I mean, for all of you that knows me , cheerleading is my passion and its a bummer that Sonix has to close down. I decided not to because I don't want to join a squad where more than half of my heart will not be in.


Therefore here's a newsflash for whoever that is interested;
SONIX IS IN THE PROCESS OF RE-OPENING AND IN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF RECRUITING BE IT IN MANPOWER AND RESOURCES.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME. THANKS.
0 comments: leave a comment