my disguise
September 23, 2009 @ 3:18 PM
A lie I wished that was true.





I guess I know now why I still can't stop hoping even though I've told myself countless times that I should. Its because I still love you the same way the first time I fell in love with you, if not even more. You're on my mind every single time. There are certain things I just can't let go but instead of hating the fact that it would never happen, I chose to hope that someday it would, even if it hurts.


Fantasizing that someday while walking along that narrow path, you'd hold my hand to compensate for the awkward silence. Somewhere along that narrow path, I'll let your fingers brush against my tender skin, with closed eyes you lean in closer for a kiss. You held me by the waist and embrace me with the warmth of your hug. Not failing to whisper in my ear those three magnificent words.


Now things have gone too far for me to even see let alone us to try and stop it. Even when you're near I feel like we are worlds apart. Just as the the single teardrop slip through my lids, I fell asleep to dream of you. It's time I learn to let go a few things.
0 comments: leave a comment