quote me
September 16, 2009 @ 3:51 PM
Barbie-d Doll.


Okay, time for a proper post. The past few days was spent mostly with my cousin and boyfriend. At the same time finding stuff for the coming raya. Apparently, I';m not that excited like I was few years back. My room is still a mess, well kinda. The house is partially done and Ma doesn't want to bring the cookies back because she's afraid we might be the ones finishing it instead. hehe.

Saturday
Break-fast with the whole extended family at Aunt's place. I slept over,unexpectedly because we were watching Bruno online. Funny movie. However, its disgusting as its hilarious.

Sunday
Went home in the morning, went online, yada-yada. Then I got ready to meet my aunt and Kak Desi at town in search for my Kak Sha's present. Walked around ION Orchard for god knows how many times. Then we met the rest and head off to MadJack @ POMO to have the surprise birthday dinner of Nasir & Kak Sha. After dinner, took some pictures and then we head home. I slept over at Aunt's again. (i had her to adopt me.hehe)

Monday
Chilled at home and met Baby at night. Boring Monday. Bleagh.

Tuesday.
Head down to Wisma with Kak Desi in search for our raya shoes. But we ended looking at things that was not what we were looking for. Off to CityLink Mall to Charles & Keith. Shoe heaven! Finally, I found my perfect shoe and Kak Desi too and I dig her shoe so much!


Well, that's about it folks. Bye.
0 comments: leave a comment