beautiful
October 19, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
If only.




I am super shagged. I don't even think think that I can replenish my energy for school tomorrow and it does not help knowing that I have to start tomorrow surrounded by those four wall all the way at Bishan sticking my ass to a chair and try to pay attention in HR. Nonetheless, I had an awesome weekend. It started off great and it ended kinda great.


Friday. Baby<3 picked me up from school and I accompanied him to run his little errand, had lunch and when he was all done, the time was ours. I had a blast with Baby<3. Because somehow, right then it felt right, everything between us felt the same again, I felt like we were really real.


Saturday. I had work which not surprisingly, was quite mundane with occasional attempt to not get too bored. Had brunchner with Mom, Granny and baby brother then my final hour at work. Straight after work, I rushed off and trained to Pasir Ris where Baby<3 picked me up and we head off to Nadiah's birthday party. I had an awesome time at Nad's party, its a pity I came late and miss all the earlier fun but at least I got to spent some time with the birthday girl who looked very pretty that night. Thank you for inviting me Nad, awesome party you had there.


Sunday. Had work again. The usual. I think I yawned like a gazillion times there today. Ken's last day was today, so all the best Ken. :) Continued work as per normal today and did I mention one of the bosses is like super hot. She is smoking hot. haha. I'd date her if were a dude and a few years older. haha. So anyway, after work, got myself dinner at Ljs and head home. Now here I am, my fingers dancing on the keyboard.
0 comments: leave a comment