vanilla
October 15, 2009 @ 9:10 PM
Finding reasons.



My body is slowly feeling the burn. I am feeling shagged. Why? Because SW resumed today. After months of not 'exercising' , weirdly it feels good. So SW was the same old same old but instead of having it at the first hour, we now have right after lunch. Good way to burn the fats we had for lunch aye?


Anyway, this new sem started out pretty dry. With most modules I know nuts about. But its good to learn new things right? Helps to broaden our horizon. haha, chey. So, a week barely pass, not even a week I say, projects has been laid down on the table. I say this sem is practically project-based. Even the presumably mother of all projects has been laid down. Get ready for late nights procrastination coming down the road. I'm suppose to start on my TPS presentation, but I'm waiting for the MO to finish installing, I have reasons to be on Facebook now. haha


Lets step out of the line now, the name ELLE is easy to remember agree? Sounds nice too right? Then again, since its easy to remember and pronounce, I feel like its the reason why I get picked on every time, esp by teachers and lecturer. Flashback to Chemistry classes where Mr. S love calling out my name almost every time. Either because he wants to assure himself that I was paying attention then or just for his own fun. I always think its the latter. Annoying you know. Then now another Mr. S Teaching HRA picks on me. He'll go, 'ELLLLLEEEEEE' . Get ready for another 20 more weeks of that Ellie. 


Okay, MO might been officially installed now. If so I'm going to start on my TPS presentation. Bye.
0 comments: leave a comment