lauren conrad
October 1, 2009 @ 4:45 PM
Medication for obsession.



i want to meet her so bad.


So I woke at 8 in the morning because of my ever so loud message ringtone. After reading it half-asleep, I realize that it was my examination results. So I sat up, read the message again and guess what, I pass. I did well. And the first thing I did was went to the drawer and search for books, well to distinguish which subject stands for which number. Realizing how I did for each subsequent subject, I couldn't contain my excitement. So I naturally and literally jumped up and down with excitement, silently of course, because my baby brother was still asleep. The first person I text was Bf, then text messages from Jannah came in and yada yada. I must say, I'm quite please with the outcome of my results, who would have thought aye baby?


Anyway, I've decided that I want to a trip to LA as my 21st birthday gift. Anyone wanna join in, be my guest. Oh and if you could throw in a lunch date with Lauren Conrad, I would love you forever. Really, I would.
0 comments: leave a comment