band aid
November 13, 2009 @ 7:11 PM
I've picked my words for the best of your interest, not mine. I've covered the truth with a little white lie. A picture of me with your heart in my hand in which band aids are never the remedy. I'll bite my tongue when it happens, I'll let the words eat me up. It may sound bloody pathetic getting excited over a little thing but they do not understand our situation, or at least mine. They do not understand why it meant a lot to me, why I'm getting disappointed over it and sometimes you don't either.


When it is at a stage where too many things have been left unsaid, even the trivial things gets so complicated as we scramble on to fit the missing pieces or at least hold on to a dying memory. When that happens, feelings or words do not seem to matter anymore. They take a step back while we focus on protecting the other.


We put on a facade and go on pretending that everything's okay when we both are ignoring the fact that certain things are not, choosing to deal with it later or never at all. Do not go on saying that things are never going to be the same again when they never were in they first place.
0 comments: leave a comment