something new
November 16, 2009 @ 11:53 PM


Back with a new b.skin babies. Miss me much? I know I have an immense amount of updating to do. Forgive me my dear readers. One I was too caught up with Gossip Girl, two I was tired and three I was simple being a lazy ass. So I have quite a number of updates that should be up by now; HRA OCBC Trip, Dee's birthday and my weekends. Therefore I promise it'll be up tomorrow. Ohh, spare me a day will you? In the mean time, why don't you lovely babies relive my tagboard. It too is new. Shower it with nice words when you're done visiting. Don't worry, hate tags will be deleted, so don't waste your time.

               ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a off key and serious note. Expectations are not that all worth the while don't you think? I build up mountains of hope only to see most of it come crashing down or even some not having the chance to go up at all. I know I've told myself that I'd hope less and start resolving more, lest I want to get myself hurt. It is mostly my fault for putting so much hope on something that I know will never happen, perhaps in another twenty years. Then again, how do you deal with things that you have been yearning for, for a long time? How do you deal with things when words are not an option? Hoping is the only way because we all know, or at least I believe that there is no such things as miracles. That is where my weakness lies, I hope too much. I hoped that things will get better when I know that it might not. I hoped that things will be like how it used to when I know that it never will. I hoped that you would see it through my eyes even though I know you could never do it and I hoped that my hopes will come true even when I know that chances are, they never will. It hurts when it dies but maybe that is what I need to stop. I need the fall as my wake up call.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment