flamboyant
November 17, 2009 @ 8:39 PM

HAPPY 18TH DEE!


 
 
 
 

  
 
 
Finally the much awaited update of Dee's birthday is finally up. I hope you enjoyed the pictures, there are more at facebook. Just click on the on the link below to view more.


We decided to celebrate her birthday a day later just to make the surprise even better. Therefore right after our OCBC trip with the class and Sam, the girls and I rushed home, get ready and meet up again to head down to Botanic. It was quite a crazy ride to Botanic, we were way behind schedule. Nad and I were practically rushing things through and we had to ask Jen to stall for more time. Even so, once we reached Botanic, we hurried to get the things set up, blowing balloons and whatnot, just to make it merrier.


My favourite part of the day/night was when Dee requested for jump shots. HAHA. But I was already laughing my ass off even before we surprised Dee because I had to pretend to be Jen's bf to make thing believable for Dee because we all know the questions she will ask. Jen was talking gibberish while talking to me. Knowing Dee you don't know what to expect if we were to surprise her besides her most ridiculous and yet funny answers, so when we surprised her, she went "Go Away". Not the usual "OMG, you guys did this". Yes, that's our lovely Dee. The day was going awesomely when it started to drizzle so we moved our fun down to a shelter and continued from where we left off.


Headed down to Lido's McCafe and played Charades. Hilarious. All the nonsensical things and the unforgettable quotes by ours truly - Nadiah Khairudin. It was a really nice to have the eight of us together once and for all, what a night I tell you. I will do it again with a heartbeat.
0 comments: leave a comment