jack was nimble
November 26, 2009 @ 9:02 PM
School was quite redundant today, Well, in my opinion.Two more weeks and it is the holidays. One class assessment down and few more to go before I officially start my holidays. Then I am going to waste myself away with the all the party people, my party people.

As we all know it, before we enjoy the rainbow we need to bear with heavy rain, fight against the rain that might or even will bring us down. Things have been rough lately for some people but that way we know what really goes on. We find out things that we never thought would be true and things that we wished we would never have to know. But hell, the truth isn't always the nicest things and it isn't always what we want to hear.

I'm gonna have a busy week coming ahead, so my dear readers please be patient with me okay?

xoxo.

0 comments: leave a comment