once a fairytale
November 19, 2009 @ 8:39 PM
Three words, eight letters, a million definitions.

We are no ordinary couple or at least I'd like to believe that. We express our love differently. We had our ways. We have had our fair share of fights but we do have a wonderful memory to fall back on. Now that memory is thinning away.

No doubt that we have been arguing a lot lately even over little things, but all that has to come from somewhere. We've been through so much, I thought I would be stronger every time but I thought wrong. I'm not strong, I never was. It does not hurt any less when we fight but I have to admit it gets sweeter every time we made up. Things have changed between us. Most of the times, we no longer talk with our hearts. We search deep enough through each others eyes but sometimes only to find gray.

Are our arguments a way to tell us and each other that we still care, that there is still love? Or are they a sign of another? Time and time again we look for ways to remind ourselves why we fell in love in the first place. I need time to make things right again. I started this and I need to find a way to resolve this for I know that miracles are a whole bull of crapt.

I want you to know that I love you still even though I don't know if we could surpass this.
We are just too afraid to ask one another how we really feel or at least I am simply because I or we are afraid of what the answers are. So, we go on with where we left off, we kiss and make up leaving a trail of a million questions behind.
0 comments: leave a comment