quest 2009
November 21, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
Quest was finally here! Jen and I have been so excited about it since we signed for it like a month ago. I'm not sure about the boys though. So, Baby and I met with Jen and her bf at Cityhall before walking off to Fort Canning for registration. Flagged off at 10am, believe it or not we were already so energetic early in the morning on a Saturday!

It was a fun experience despite the fact that we were under the treacherous scorching hot fireball. aka the sun. Laughing at the silliest thing throughout it all. I think I can safely say; we all agree that this is not about winning at all. It was about the experience and just for the fun of it. I know I had a ball of time. Jumping around and singing out loud just so that we will not get overwhelmed by how tired we are.

Once we reached the end point, grabbed our goodie bags and eagerly went to the Milo Dispensing vehicle, all four of us. We were 95 per cent parched. I lost count on how many times we refilled that tiny Milo cup. After it all, when all the prize was given away, the performances was done, we head off to have our lunchner(lunch & dinner) at KFC before heading home.

I had a great time today. I really needed the fun after quite a rough week and it was worth the while. I could not have asked for a better team. Jen, Hareweed, Baby and of course, myself.


0 comments: leave a comment