choices
December 30, 2009 @ 4:22 PM

I need to take a step out from my comfort zone. I've been too comfortable and I'm afraid - comfort played a huge part for all the challenges I am facing. I've been too afraid hence I tried hard trying to live up the past, possibly stayed there for some time as well when I should be tackling the present. Fact of the matter is, I resist change. I am so reluctant to let go some of the memories, one because it's the only thing I have left to assure me that everything is real when things seems bleak. Two I'm afraid I might lose them forever.

But I know we gotta make a choice. Like what Dinah said " We always have to choose ". No matter how similar the pros and cons between our choices, at the end of the day, we still have to choose. Then again, accepting change might be a good thing.

Next up; should I go with my instinct or with what's best for me. Choices again~
0 comments: leave a comment