jingles
December 12, 2009 @ 4:40 PM
(click on the pic for a larger view)

H O L I D A Y S.
Read that. Yes, the holidays are here. Like finally and I can pretty much sense that it would be an awesome one. What heck, it already started awesome. Its been far too long that my life has been more or less similar to the picture above and it is about time for some fun to start rolling in. For now, I wish December could slow down a tinsy bit. Let me savor the moments left with my loved ones, create more memories before a whole new year starts because I am already not liking January. Other than our dearest Jenny's birthday and our bake sale, January is going to suck balls because my askar boy will be off to Taiwan for three and half weeks. Bummer much. But still...

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment