zombie much
December 13, 2009 @ 8:11 PM

Yesterday, went out to town in the late afternoon with my askar boy to meet his dear bestfriend, Hafiz Jumiri. Bumped with his sister there. Long story short, we just chilled, laughed and talk. The night was still young on a Saturday. Baby wanted to hit ZoukOut, knowing me I was indifferent. Oh people, please get over the fact that I don't smoke, drink, get wasted and do clubs. Nothing against people who does, just that it shouldn't bother you why I don't do that stuff when I don't bother about you doing it. I need to get a hold on my emotions man. I think I've got a mild syndrome of bi polar, or at least I assume that I do. Emotions and anger issues are two different things people. I got over it though. So we made an unexpected plan to catch a midnight movie together with Baby and his sister and his sister's friend. We watched Zombieland. A hilariously gore movie I shall say. But worth every cent.

Speaking of zombies, I am feeling like one myself. Since Thursday, my ass has not been home before midnight strikes. I am having so much fun. Yknow lah, the holidays are here mah. Now the tiredness has finally caught up with me. So lethargic. I think when everybody is off at work tomorrow, I'll be such a pig at home. Sleep sleep sleep.
0 comments: leave a comment