stencil
December 24, 2009 @ 12:35 AM

(click for a larger view)

It's funny how I hardly believes in all this but what it states really felt like it hits a raw nerve. Today was down right intense. It was hard to fathom my feelings today. Oh the nagging feeling. It couldn't get any truer when it mentions that the challenges I faced today was/is "something deeply personal or sensitive" and it really hits the nail on how I would react to it. Then again, I have never been good with reactions, maybe that's why it affects me as much. Another thing was the irony on how CHANGE has to be a necessity when I, for some reason, feels like there's too many changes going on already. However I have to agree; in order for me to let things go easy, I have to allow change to step in. Oh dear~
0 comments: leave a comment